Driving is the necessity of nowadays for going anywhere. But driving requires expertise for this multiple programs are devised across the world. One of those programs is Nevada Drivers Ed. for new drivers.
This Nevada drivers Ed. is outlined to encourage new drivers to learn safe driving while following the full protocol of traffic rules. Thus, this course is required for the new drivers to pass them acquire their Nevada Driver’s license.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) has devised this program and it is necessary for each driver to complete it before applying for driver’s license.
Nevada Driver’s Ed Eligibility requirement:
The eligibility requirement for Drivers Ed. Nevada is following:
- Driver should be less than 18 years old
- Applicant can enroll when he/ she is 15 years old
- Applicant can acquire learner’s permit when 15 and half year old
Information about Driver’s Ed Nevada:
This course can be completed from
- High school
- Professional driving institutes
- Online Driver’s Ed Nevada course
The applicant of the rural area having no Driver Ed course provider does not need to complete this course instead require supervised driving for 100 hours. If the applicant has chosen an online Nevada Driver Ed course then after completion of the online part they have to enroll in a training institute to complete the in0car section of the course.
Course curriculum and hours:
Whether the applicant has enrolled in a high school, training institute or an online course, they need to complete the following curriculum:
- 30 hours of classroom training and for some certified institute the time has reduced to 15 hours.
- 5 hours on0car training
The course should entail following:
- Basic traffic rules
- Safe driving techniques
- Development of ability to manage hazardous situation
The certificate of completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.
If the school is unable to provide the certificate to an applicant, then the applicant can submit report cards or official transcripts to NV DMV.
New residents of Nevada:
- If you are new to Nevada and want to avail your driving license then:
- If you already have out of state driving permit, then you can transfer it within 30 days of arrival to Nevada
- If you have out of state driving license, then you do not need to pass the Nevada Ed course.
- If the applicant has acquired out of state learner’s permit, then he can drive in Nevada if he/ she gets success in proving driving under at least 21-year-old adult.
Requirement for driver’s license:
Following are the requirements for acquiring driving license at Nevada:
- Driver’s license
- Driver’s Authorization card
- Identification card
- Applicant’s identity proof
- Social security card or birth certificate to provide social security number
- Nevada Driver’s Ed course certificate
After provision of all these requirements, the applicant needs to follow the following steps:
- Appear and pass written test
- Appear and pass vision test
- Payment of $23.25 licensing fee and $26 testing fee.
Check out our post here for more informations: http://www.careyscottrr.com/needs-drivers-ed/